The CROSS automotive group is a global niche player uniting world-wide renowned brands, often technology and market leaders in their particular niche.
The strategic focus of the CROSS automotive group is on the one hand the strategic leadership and operative control as well as the long-term industrial management of their majority interests and on the other hand the contribution of the existing and developable know how of industry, production, distribution and financing. Within the group segments the intercompany synergy potential and the ongoing development of cooperation are emphasized.
Primary focus is to merge complementary as well as homogeneous skills and capacities into a high-performance, target-oriented and efficient unit. By bundling the core competencies achieved through specialization the CROSS automotive group enhances its competitive edge.
The CROSS automotive group focuses on the following growth strategies in its core areas:
- Organic growth in all core areas;
- Positioning in new market segments and further expansion of the market share;
- Focus on emerging markets (especially Asian markets);
- Technology leadership in the area of electromobility (zero emission) for two-wheeled and lightweight vehicles;
- Transition of the racing technology into the automotive premium serial production (small series)
- Development of strategic partnerships.